Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wednesday Briefs - The Adored One 14




CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Trace?" Max called. "You okay?"

Great. He'd heard me talking to myself. I wiped off the message with my towel, then dried off quickly. I wasn't sure what to wear. My boxers were DOA and I'd never gone commando. Then it occurred to me that the night wasn't over. More time to play. Let Max take care of me. I wrapped the towel around my waist, picked up my clothes, and opened the door.

Max's jaw dropped. His gaze slowly traveled down to feet and back up to my face. I smirked. "Is there any way to wash these?"

He stared a moment longer before seeming to come out of his trance. "What? Oh, yeah. Lemme just…" He stood quickly, tripping over the blanket. I reached out to steady him and kissed him chastely.

With a bright smile, he took my clothes to the laundry room. I heard the machine whir to life, and I quivered with anticipation. What would happen next? Would we have full-out, ball-slapping sex our first night together? Probably not. I really wanted to, but I knew it wasn't time yet. We weren't ready.

He returned and sat down on the bed. I put one leg up, bracing my foot on the bed. The towel gaped open, and my reawakening dick peeked through.

"Oh God," Max stammered. "Trace, you are…damn, you're gorgeous. He nervously put his hand on my thigh and slid it down toward my groin. I shut my eyes and leaned against the headboard, waiting for him to touch me, but he didn't.

I opened one eye and asked, "Are you okay?"

His eyes were still riveted to my cock. "Trace, are you a virgin?"

"No, you?"

Max nodded. "I've done it a couple times. I just didn't want you to freak out. If you want to ease into it, just think about fucking a girl and—"

I pushed him back on the bed and laid on him. "I don't want a girl, Max. I want you. I want to know what it feels like to be inside you. I guess I tried pretty hard not to be gay. Didn't work though. Thinking back, I was using those girls. Hope they aren't, like scarred by it."

"Can I ask who your first was?" Max asked, biting his lip.

I blew my bangs out of my eyes and looked at the ceiling. "Let's see, the first was Kaylee Kendall."

"How old were you?"

Embarrassment colored my cheeks. "Fourteen."

"You had sex when you were fourteen?"

"Yup. It was horrible though. Kaylee chewed gum the entire time, because she said kissing boys was gross. Then she got it caught in my hair and had to cut it out."

Max snorted, valiantly trying not to laugh. I continued, "I had to go home with a bald patch on my head and tried to tell mom that Danny Stone had done it, but a condom fell out of my pocket. Mom saw it and she hit the roof! She was so mad that I'd had sex so young that she grounded me and promised to send me to the monks if I had sex again before I was sixteen. Jesus, that was horrifying. My dad tried to calm her down by pointing out that I had used protection, but she was still pissed for a long time."

"Damn," Max laughed. "When Mom found out I'd had sex, she threw me a party. Talk about embarrassing! Even my grandparents were there, all congratulating me on having lost my virginity. There was a big sign that said, 'You're a man.' Honest to God, she is such a hippy it's frightening."

"Holy shit, that's funny. You had a cherry-poppin' party." I busted up, and Max playfully slapped my chest.

"Max?" a voice called from downstairs.

"Shit!" Max said, climbing off the bed. He tripped on my foot and fell on the floor.

The voice called again from the stairs, getting closer and closer to Max's bedroom door. "Max? Are you home, sweetie?"

The door began to open just as Max reached it. "Mom!" he said irritably. "Can you knock first?"

She peeked her head inside and her surprised gaze fell on me sitting on the bed, pulling the blankets up over my nearly naked body. Then she gasped and pulled the door shut. From the hall we heard, "I'm so…um…I'm so sorry guys. I didn't know anyone was here with…oh, Lord, I'm an idiot."

Max leaned against the door and rolled his eyes. He looked at me with an apologetic smile and said, "Don't go anywhere." He stepped into the hallway to speak to his mom. I heard snatches of the conversation. "Mom, we weren't…"

"Is that the boy you were talking about?"

I lay back on the bed and put my arms behind my head. Hearing that he'd been talking about me made me smile. I was making a difference for him. But…wait. What if all that had happened tonight was the catalyst to change the course of Max's life?

At any moment, Philip could show up and say, "Job well done, Trace. Max is happy now. Time to finish dying."

What would I do when my time was up? It wasn't fair. In the process of helping Max, I felt myself falling for him. How could I let him go just as we were beginning? Tears formed in my eyes, and I looked at the ceiling.

"Why?" I choked angrily. "If you adore me so much, why make me feel such pain? Some merciful God you are."

A sharp crack of thunder boomed outside, and a bolt of lightning split the sky. It was terrifying. I'd definitely got God's attention. The storm raged furiously and I hid my face under a pillow. But suddenly, the air went still. I opened my eyes and looked around in wonder.



****************************************

Don't forget to visit the other flashers!

Avery Dawes
Caz Pedroso
Cia Nordwell
Jim Dunaway
Johayan
Jon Keys
Julie Lynn Hayes
Mann Ramblings
Nephy Hart
Ravon Silvius
Sarah Hayes
Shelly Schulz
Taylin Clavelli

No comments:

Post a Comment