Sunday, January 4, 2015

Remember Him is coming soon from eXtasy Books!

I'm very excited to announce the upcoming release of Remember Him! I've contracted with eXtasy Books. Tentatively scheduled for March 15th, Carter and Freyr's story is finally making it to ebook format!!! I'm not sure yet about a print copy. I'll post more information as the time draws near. Thanks to everyone who have supported my writing and who have written to tell me how much they love these characters. Having that type of support gave me the courage to submit to publishers.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Now I'll be able to carry around another book that I can read over and over. Get stuck on my favorites. LOL.

    You deserve a super duper parade for this!... or a pat on the back, your choice. hehe. Sorry stayed up way too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! You've been a big supporter for a long time, and I deeply appreciate it. xoxo

      Delete