Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday Briefs - Boys of Belsmeade 25


Welcome to Wednesday Briefs! It's flash fiction, so this story will be presented in 1000(ish)-word chapters. I hope you enjoy it, and check out the many other flashers, whose links are below. You can also check out the Wednesday Briefs Blog for more info and to sign up for email notifications.

Thanks for reading!



THE BOYS OF BELSMEADE


Chapter Twenty-Five

"Ooh, papa, he's beautiful!" The female vampire clapped in glee and hopped in her seat. Tight, blond curls bounced wildly, giving her the appearance of a young girl, but in human years she was twenty-four.

Fumaro kissed her forehead. "Anything for my darling girl. Give me the syringe." The viscount ripped off the unconscious human's shirt. Then, with a sick smile, he plunged his daughter's blood straight into John Berenz's heart.

********************

"Italy?" I asked numbly. "Like… Italy, Italy?"

The countess rolled her eyes. "No. He's taking your father to Spain, Italy."

I had reached the end of my rapidly fraying rope. "Oh my God!" I snapped. "If another person teases me or points out my many undead short-comings one more time, I am going to completely lose my shit!"

The count growled quietly and said, "Calm yourself, young one. Now more than ever, you must control your rage."

Aurelia sat next to me and kissed me on the forehead. "Eliot, you need some rest. Aramis, take him to your room to get some sleep. That is, if you can find your bed through all of that mess."

Aramis winked at her and pulled me up from the couch. "Come on, babe," he said with a sympathetic smile.

His room was on the third floor. It was in the same dark wood style as the rest of the house, but it was definitely a teen guy's lair. Music posters, books, a computer and clothes strewn everywhere. There were even several empty synthetic blood bottles on his nightstand.

I scowled. "I can't believe your parents let you get away with this."

"Trust me. They don't. I haven't gotten an allowance in weeks. Mom keeps threatening to have this corner of the house cut off with chainsaws and rebuilt so I can start over."

I wanted to find it funny that vampires had messy bedrooms, but I was suddenly exhausted. Wading carefully through the debris that littered Aramis' floor, I found the bed, shoved the books and clothes off of it and pulled the covers back. When I saw a familiar piece of dark purple cloth sticking out from under the pillow, I looked at my mate with a raised eyebrow.

"Is that mine?" I asked. Aramis looked sheepish, but didn't answer, so I grabbed the shirt and pulled it out. "This is mine. It's the shirt I thought I lost in the locker room at school. How did you get it?"

"I sort of stole it," he admitted. "The minute I met you, your scent printed itself on my mind. I craved it like humans crave air. So I went to your school, broke into the locker room, and sniffed out your locker."

"Is it that strong?" I asked, amazed.

"God, yes!" he groaned. He wrapped his arms around me and chuckled. "And the clothes in your locker smelled so good. Human sweat can be very powerful, El. It's a concentrated form of their essence. I love your smell, and your sweat got me so hard."

Even though I was grossed out by what he was saying, I could help but be aroused. My cock stiffened, and I moaned in disappointment. "Let's get some sleep, Air. I'm worried about Dad and we should really rest."

"True. I'll even keep my boxers on tonight."

I lay down and he climbed in behind me, putting an arm around my waist and holding me close. I had no idea what the next day would bring, but I prayed to any god that may have been listening to keep my father safe.

********************

John woke to find himself in a strange bed with a strange vampire draped across his nude body. He tried to push her away, but intense hunger gripped him and the scent of her made his mouth water. Instinctually, he lifted the mass of blond curls off her shoulder and sniffed her neck.

The vamp opened her eyes and smiled. "Mm, good morning, my love."

It made no sense. John didn't recognize the young woman, let alone love her. Panic overtook him and his heart felt as if it would beat out of his chest. He tried to ask a question, but his throat burned. He hissed at the pain, and then gasped when his tooth pierced his lower lip. He attempted to sit up, but the blond held him down.

"Shh. Don't worry. It's completely normal." Somehow, her voice calmed him, but still he couldn't speak for the pain. She kissed his lips gently and said, "You must be thirsty, John."

"Thirsty," he repeated with a rough voice. "Yes."

This seemed to please the blond, and she put a leg up over his hip. When her skin brushed over his cock, his breath caught. Dozens of questions raced around his head, but they were all forgotten as the woman took his shaft in her hands and began to stroke him.

"Don't fight it," she whispered. "Claim your mate, John."

"But… who? Who are you?"

"I'm Lena, your mate. Do you not feel my blood inside you? Don't you long to taste me on your tongue?" Need pulsed through him. He pushed her down and knelt between her legs. His fingers sank inside her and she groaned. "Yes! Fuck me. Bite me. Give me your blood while you come inside me."

Her legs wrapped around his waist, drawing him closer. Without thinking, John thrust into her, bringing a delighted cry to her lips. Gripping her chin roughly, he twisted her neck to the side and sank his fangs into her pale flesh. The sweet, thick liquid sated his thirst and he groaned in relief. He lapped at the wound and closed it.

Lena twisted around and pushed John onto his back. Fast and hard, she rode his cock until she felt his body stiffen. As hot come pulsed inside her, she leaned down and bit.

Fumaro stood outside the door, listening to his only daughter take her mate. He smiled when he thought of how he would school John Berenz in the sadistic traditions of the true, ancient vampires—traditions which most modern vampire clans had shunned for so long. John would learn how to be dominant over Lena, over less powerful vampires, and most important of all, he would learn that humans were only good for one thing: to feed upon.

It was the ultimate revenge on Aramis Ambrogi's foolish young mate.


To be continued...

****************************************

Don't forget to visit the other flashers!

Avery Dawes
Carol Pedroso
Cia Nordwell
Elyzabeth VaLey
Jon Keys
Julie Lynn Hayes
MA Church
Nephylim
Shelly Schulz
Tali Spencer
Victoria Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment