Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wednesday Briefs - Boys of Belsmeade 13


Welcome to Wednesday Briefs! It's flash fiction, so this story will be presented in 1000(ish)-word chapters. I hope you enjoy it, and check out the many other flashers, whose links are below. You can also check out the Wednesday Briefs Blog for more info and to sign up for email notifications.

Thanks for reading!



THE BOYS OF BELSMEADE


Chapter Thirteen

I peeked out from under the blanket to see my mate's face grow dark. Aramis growled quietly. "Tell Father I'll come as soon as possible. Bring my car around."

Antonio left and I threw a pillow at Aramis. He looked at me with that annoying, spine-melting grin of his and asked, "What was that for?"

"I was naked! And you're naked! Don't you care that he saw us and knows what we were doing?"

"Hate to break the news to you, but everyone in the building knows what we were doing."

"Oh my God," I groaned.

Aramis ripped the bedclothes off me and sighed. "I can't believe I have you. I love you so much, Eliot."

"There you go again. How can I be pissed off at you if you're so damn sexy and romantic like that?"

"Remind me that the next time I piss you off. Come on. Time to get up."

"Ass," I laughed. I climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I heard a whistle behind me. "Oh fuck, what a view! Maybe a quickie in the shower?"

"Don't we have to go to your dad's?"

"Yeah. You're right. But when all this is done, I am going to fuck you eighty-five ways to Friday and back again." He kissed my index finger, then sucked it into his mouth.

How could I reply to that? I pulled out of his grip and shut the bathroom door. A cold shower did nothing to ease my erection, and then I realized that the water didn't feel cold to me at all. Damned vampire shit. This ramped-up libido of mine could prove disastrous. I dried off and once again marveled at my new, sculpted physique. The muscles were firm and smooth under my fingers and I shook my head in disbelief. The door opened and Aramis caught me checking myself out in the mirror.

"Hey, gorgeous. Only I get to finger the merchandise." He stood behind me and slid a finger down the crack in my ass.

My dick was still hard, and I scowled at him. "Don't! I'm horny enough as it is."

Aramis' eyes blazed and he spoke into my head. "Spread your legs."

I immediately complied and was rewarded when two fingers slid into me. He spread me quickly and wrapped his other hand around my cock. I was incapable of speech as he had his way with me. When his fingers curled and touched my prostate, he sank his fangs into my neck.

"Aramis!" I cried, coming all over the sink and mirror.

He licked my neck and chuckled. Without breaking eye contact with me, he used a finger to wipe the jizz off the mirror. I gasped when he sucked the finger into his mouth. "You're quite the comer now, aren't you?"

"Wuh—" was all I could utter.

"I'm going to take a quick shower. I had my sisters go shopping for you, since your clothes were ruined."

"Ruined how? What sisters?"

"First question: stained with blood. Second question: my three older female siblings. They can't wait to meet you. I also have four older brothers, who can't wait to tease us mercilessly."

"Seven siblings?"

"Yes. I'm the baby. My mother is ecstatic about my mating and can't wait to fawn over you like a puppy, so be prepared."

"And your dad? I met him, right? Isn't he pissed about me?"

Aramis wrapped his arms around me. "Baby, he'll love you. As forbidding as he may seem to others, he's a dedicated father who gives us everything we could ever want and more."

"But, we're… gay," I whispered.

"Yes, and he's okay with that. He just wants me to be happy. But he won't be too thrilled if we don't get over there soon, so go get dressed. Love you."

As he talked about his father, something in the back of my mind was bothering me, but I couldn't remember what it was. I shrugged it off and looked at the pile of designer clothes on the dresser. I shook my head and pulled on the outift. I'd always considered myself well-dressed, but now I was really stylish.

Aramis came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "Damn, babe. I'll have to have my sisters dress you all the time. Ready to go?"

"Now or never."

As we left the clinic, I felt everyone's eyes on me. Aramis whispered, "They're just curious. Not many newborn vampires around."

Parked outside was a gleaming, red Jaguar coupe. My mouth dropped open. "Holy shit! An XKR?"

"Yup. She's my baby. Well… she was. Now you are."

A man in a black suit climbed out of the driver's door and nodded. "Evening, sir," he said to Aramis. He then walked around and held my door open. I climbed in and sank into the sumptuous leather seat, giddy with the experience of sitting in a Jag, let alone having a boyfriend who owned one.

"Thanks, Paul," Aramis said. My door shut and the car roared to life. He looked at me and seductively licked his fangs. "You feel that purr between your legs?"

I glared at him. "Can I please not show up to your parents' house with a hard-on?"

"Sorry," he said, but I knew he wasn't. He turned a knob between the seats to put it in gear and stomped his foot on the gas. The car shot forward and I was thrown back into the seat like an astronaut after launch.

"Holy fuck!" I yelped as my mate turned out onto the street without slowing to see if anyone was coming. I heard a few horns honking, but we were going so fast that they barely registered. I looked at the speedometer and said, "Isn't it a touch illegal to be going down Boylston at seventy-five miles an hour?"

"Probably."

I saw that we were headed west from Brookline, and said timidly, "Um… I thought your parents lived north of the city."

"They do." We suddenly cut across two lanes of traffic to get into the left lane. As we approached the intersection, the light turned yellow. A car stopped ahead of us, but my insane boyfriend didn't slow. At the last minute, Aramis cut right, went around the stopped car, made an illegal U-turn, and then sped east toward the city.



****************************************


Don't forget to visit the other flashers!


Avery
Carol Pedroso
Cia Nordwell
Christ T. Kat
Elyzabeth VaLey
JC Wallace
Jim Dunaway
Johayan
Jon Keys
Julie Lynn Hayes
Lily Velden
MA Church
Nephylim
Shelly Schulz
Tali Spencer
Taylin Clavelli

No comments:

Post a Comment