Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wednesday Briefs - Boys of Belsmeade 12


Welcome to Wednesday Briefs! It's flash fiction, so this story will be presented in 1000(ish)-word chapters. I hope you enjoy it, and check out the many other flashers, whose links are below. You can also check out the Wednesday Briefs Blog for more info and to sign up for email notifications.

Thanks for reading!



THE BOYS OF BELSMEADE


Chapter Twelve

"Lay back and spread your legs," Aramis said.

I reclined and pushed my legs outward as though I was making a snow angel with the sheets. My body was rigid and my voice shook. "Like this?"

He looked nervous. "If you want me to, I can… make you more comfortable."

"With lube or something?" I asked.

His eyes flashed silver and he held my gaze. Though his mouth never opened, I heard his voice in my head. "Just listen to my voice and concentrate on how I'm going to make you feel. Trust me, babe."

"Okay," I whispered. I was transfixed. The scent of him, mixed with the seductive words, turned me into a ball of hypersensitive goo.

Aramis smiled sinfully and rubbed my ankle. "Watch and tell me where I'm touching you."

My eyebrows drew together. "You're touching my ank—" A sudden spasm of sensation shot through my groin as something ghosted over my opening. Incredulously, I stared at Aramis' hands rubbing my calf. If both of his hands were there, what the fuck was touching my ass? The phantom finger circled my hole again and I choked.

"Where am I touching you?" Aramis purred into my head.

"My… my ass," I hissed. The finger was suddenly more aggressive, and the tip pushed into me. Once again, my eyes were drawn to Aramis' hands on my leg.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"God, yes!" I cried as something began to massage my prostate. "Oh fuck! How are you doing that?"

"With my thoughts, love. I'm showing you what you desire. You want me to make love to you. You want my cock thrusting into your body, over and over, harder and harder. You want to belong to me."

Every word he spoke sparked intense feelings in my body. I grasped behind my knees and exposed myself for my mate's pleasure.

"Very good," he said. "Keep watching."

With agonizing slowness, Aramis drew his fingers along the backs of my thighs until they reached the cleft of my ass. He sucked one of his fingers into his mouth and I groaned.

"Please, Aramis," I begged. "Now."

He chuckled and spoke aloud. "As you wish, my mate." His glistening finger pushed into me and I was amazed to feel no pain. There was a strange fullness, but no stinging like I had expected. I mumbled incoherently, pleading for more, and was rewarded when Aramis added another finger.

"Oh hell, yes!" I yelled. "Fuck me, Aramis."

When he withdrew his fingers, my ass felt weird and empty, but that didn't last. Aramis rose up on his knees and lined the head of his cock with my hole. With a gentle push, he slid into me.

"Beautiful Eliot," he sighed. "You are so incredible. Nothing has ever felt like this."

My legs wrapped around his waist and I tried to pull my mate closer. The coarse hair around his dick tickled me and my stretched muscle tightened around him. He reacted by pulling out of me slowly, and then thrusting all the way in.

"Oh my fuck," I breathed. "More. Give me more."

Aramis set a relentless pace of fucking that made me insane with lust. I drew his head down and kissed him hard, our tongues fighting for dominance while we panted with exertion. My orgasm was building fast and I jacked my cock. Aramis' hand covered mine and the pressure increased.

"Eliot," he said between thrusts. "I need… to claim you. Your blood. I have to have it now. I can't hold out any longer."

His lips drew back to reveal razor-sharp fangs descending. Strong fingers wrapped themselves in my hair and my head was forced to the side. Through all this, Aramis' thrusting never faltered. The slap of our bodies as we joined echoed in my head and my blood pulsed in my ears.

"Take me," I told him. "I'm your mate. Let me feed you."

"Yes!" he cried out. He drove his fangs into my throat, slicing through skin, fat and muscle, until he pierced my artery. I shrieked in pain and pleasure, relishing the feel of his lips on me, the hard tug on my skin as he sucked, the wet glide of his tongue as he drew more and more of my precious blood into his mouth. He gulped audibly and groaned with satisfaction. The vibration of his mouth tipped me over the edge and I came with a shout. My ass clamped down on my mate's cock and he reared back.

I gasped. Blood covered his chin and dripped onto his chest as he roared through his orgasm. As he rocked into me, enjoying the last throes of ecstasy, he closed his eyes and smiled. He drew his hand through the hair on his chest and up over his neck, smearing the blood into his skin. When he reached his mouth, he licked his fingers like a cat, growling quietly.

My mate was bathing in my blood. I should have been disgusted, but I wasn't. I should have been terrified, but I wasn't. I had never been so sickened, yet so turned on in my entire life. Aramis slipped carefully out of me and leaned down to close the wound on my neck with his tongue. Then he rolled onto his back and took my arm, pulling me onto his chest.

"Sorry I got carried away," he said quietly. "You just tasted so damn good. A mate's blood is the most powerful substance known to vampires. It will call to me now, as mine will call to you. Our hearts, minds and bodies are connected. Your pain will be my pain, and your happiness will be mine. Now that your blood runs through me, we're together forever."

After such a moving speech, I wanted to jump him again right there, but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Wait," Aramis called out. He went into the bathroom and quickly washed the blood off. "Yes, what is it?"

The door opened and I gasped in shock. I hid under the covers and cursed. Someone came in and cleared their throat. "I'm sorry, sir, but you must come back to the estate at once."

"Antonio," Aramis barked. "I am enjoying my newborn mate. I suggest you walk out of here while you still can."

"But sir, we've located the vampire that stole your phone."



****************************************


Don't forget to visit the other flashers!

Avery
Carol Pedroso
Cia Nordwell
JC Wallace
Jim Dunaway
Johayan
Jon Keys
Julie Lynn Hayes
MA Church
Ravon Silvius
Sarah Hayes
Shelly Schulz
Tali Spencer
Victoria Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment