Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Wednesday Briefs - Boys of Belsmeade 11


Welcome to Wednesday Briefs! It's flash fiction, so this story will be presented in 1000(ish)-word chapters. I hope you enjoy it, and check out the many other flashers, whose links are below. You can also check out the Wednesday Briefs Blog for more info and to sign up for email notifications.

Thanks for reading!



THE BOYS OF BELSMEADE


Chapter Eleven

"Oh fuck," Aramis sighed. He writhed on the bed and I followed, keeping my hands on his dick. It was too good. The flavor of him, the scent of his arousal, it made me ache with need. Clear, sweet fluid coated the head and I dove at him for another taste.

Kissing my way down his length, I murmured, "Mmm. So good. You taste so good." My saliva slicked his cock and I pumped him hard.

"Jesus, Eliot. I'm gonna come. You better move."

He pushed against my shoulder and I let out a growl so harsh that I frightened myself. I sat back and blinked at him. "I'm sorry, Aramis. It just… I can't help it. Make it better. I'm so hard it hurts. Please fuck me."

Aramis groaned. Gripping my ass with strong fingers, he turned me around so I faced his feet. Then he pushed my head down and pulled my hips back toward his face. I had an idea of what he was about to do, but I wasn't sure how it would feel. When Aramis parted my cheeks and went straight for my tight hole, I howled with pleasure. I'd fingered myself before, but nothing could've prepared me for the experience of having a hot, wet tongue trying to worm its way inside me.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, fisting the sheets in my fingers. "Ara… Air… Oh my God, don't stop."

I heard a chuckle come from behind me and gasped when the palm of his hand rubbed gently against my balls. He lifted and rolled them, tugged and squeezed, until I thought I was going mad. When I was on the brink of orgasm, he abruptly let go. I growled and tried to push back against him, but his hand on my ass held me firmly. To placate me, he lifted his own cock off his stomach, rubbing it against my lips. I was wild with desire, and had no clue how he was so coordinated to be doing so many things at once.

"Suck me, babe," he whispered. I wasn't sure what to do. I'd never sucked a dick before. When I didn't move, he said, "Come on, buttercup, I don't have all night."

"What?" I asked.

"That sounded much better in my head," he laughed. I cracked up, rolling off him and curling into a ball, cackling. But suddenly, Aramis wasn't laughing, and fisted his hand in my air. The look of lust on his face sobered me instantly. He once again drew my hips toward his face, forced my head toward his crotch and commanded, "Get your mouth on me. Now."

That time, I didn't hesitate to comply, forcing the tip of my tongue into his slit. His back arched off the bed and the breath rushed out of his lungs. While he panted and moaned below me, I swallowed him, burying my nose in the blond hair at the base of his dick. I didn't know how I had done it, since I'd never really sucked a cock before, but I quickly discovered that not needing to breathe would make it much more enjoyable. I slowly withdrew, then took him again, not needing to stop and take breaths in between. Aramis definitely was enjoying it, since the pressure of his fingers on my hips was getting stronger and stronger.

His willpower finally caved, and he lifted me off his body. I was completely astonished. He had one hand under my stomach and was holding me like I was a piece of paper. My super-human strength allowed me to remain horizontal, like a plank. It was so surreal. A peal of laughter echoed from me and Aramis smiled.

"What's up, baby?" he asked in a husky voice.

"Just marveling at my abs," I answered. "How the hell am I doing this?"

"For the same reason I'm holding you like this. I could hold you with one finger if I wanted to, but it's hard to balance you. Our strength is significantly greater than a human's, and your body has evolved into a perfectly designed machine. I can't wait to feel what your ass muscles are going to do to my dick."

That statement made my glutes clench, and a string of precome leaked from my dick onto Aramis' chest. He wiped it up with his finger and sucked it into his mouth. With a wicked smile, he said. "Fuck, you taste good. Speaking of which…"

Before I could blink, he spun my body around and sat me down to kneel with my legs on either side of his head and my ass on his chest. Without breaking eye contact, he wrapped his fingers around my cock and pulled it into his mouth.
'
"Aramis!" I cried. I put one hand on the wall behind the bed and thrust my hips forward, fucking my cock into his throat. He chuckled around my shaft, encouraging me to keep going, until I felt his finger graze my hole.

I froze. I knew it was going to hurt the first time we made love, and I'd tried to tell myself it wouldn't be bad, but I was afraid of the pain. Aramis could tell what I was thinking. He pulled off my dick and wrapped his fingers in my hair. Tugging me down for a gentle kiss, he assured me, "It's okay, baby. It's different when you're one of us. Our bodies don't react to pain the same way. Just relax."

He put a finger to my lips and said, "Suck it. Get it nice and wet for me."

That simple command made my dick throb and my fangs lengthen. I fellated his finger, knowing where it was going, and helplessly aroused by the thought of it. My fangs nicked his skin, but didn't draw blood. The sudden thought of blood drove me crazy and I tried to bite him again.

He snatched his finger back and warned, "Eliot, you've taken about all I can give, baby. Take any more and I won't be up to fucking you, possibly for quite some time. So just control it, okay? Fight against the urge to feed and concentrate on making love to me."

I growled softly, but nodded. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Trust me, there's nothing in the world that feels as good as feeding you my blood. Well, nothing but making love to you, and I don't think I can wait anymore."



****************************************


Don't forget to visit the other flashers!


Cia Nordwell
Elyzabeth VaLey
JC Wallace
Jim Dunaway
Johayan
Jon Keys
Julie Lynn Hayes
MA Church
Nephylim
Rob Colton
Sarah Hayes
Tali Spencer
TC Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment