Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday Briefs - Boys of Belsmeade 16


Welcome to Wednesday Briefs! It's flash fiction, so this story will be presented in 1000(ish)-word chapters. I hope you enjoy it, and check out the many other flashers, whose links are below. You can also check out the Wednesday Briefs Blog for more info and to sign up for email notifications.

Thanks for reading!



THE BOYS OF BELSMEADE


Chapter Sixteen

Aramis took my hand and led me through the French doors on the far side of the sitting room. The snow crunched under my boots, but I wasn't cold. Evidently, air temperature wasn't going to affect me as much now that I was a vampire.

Good. I fucking hate the cold.

As we walked to the pool house, I leaned against my mate's shoulder. He asked me, "Are you happy?"

"Yes," I replied quietly.

"But?"

I sighed. "I don't know. This is all so weird. My life has changed in so many ways and… I mean, I barely know you, and now I'm bound to you forever—literally, forever."

Aramis came to an abrupt halt and I fell back against him. His eyes were wild with fear. "Are you saying you don't want to be bound to me?"

"No! I mean, I definitely want you. Please, Aramis, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that we know so little about one another."

"I know your favorite band is Scissor Sisters," he said with a mischievous grin.

"How on earth would you know that?"

His expression turned guilty. "I may have visited your house a few times and watched you sleep."

"How many is a few?"

"Um… six. No, seven. Not inside, though. I tried, but your window wouldn't open."

I shook my head. "Yeah, they're locked to prevent people from breaking in. Why didn't you knock on the window?"

"Babe, what would you have done if I'd knocked on your third story window?"

"True. I'd probably have freaked out." I wanted to be angry with him, but the thought of him caring about me enough to watch over me made me feel cherished, wanted. "You know, it's actually kind hot that you watched me in my bedroom."

Aramis smiled. "It is?"

"Hell yeah. I mean, you could have seen me jack— Wait a minute!" One look at my nervous mate told me everything. I growled. "You did see me jacking off, didn't you?"

Before I could smack him, he threw me over his shoulder and raced to the pool house. He practically kicked the door open and tossed me onto the bed. Standing over me like a predator, he let his fangs descend. "Yes, I saw you. You don't know how hard I was, watching you get naked and crawl into bed. That tight little ass of yours and… oh Christ, your cock."

"Oh my God," I mumbled. "I want to see you."

Aramis' smile was sinful. He quickly shucked his jacket, jeans and shirt, and then teased me by slowly pushing his boxer briefs down. "It was bad enough when you wrapped your fingers around your dick and stroked yourself, but when you got out your lube…"

Remembering what I did, embarrassment stained my cheeks. "Oh shit, you saw me…"

He nodded and crawled onto the bed. With shaking fingers, he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off. My briefs barely contained my dick, so Aramis pulled those off too. "You got on your hands and knees and began fucking yourself with your fingers."

"Holy fuck," I groaned. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor.

"You whispered, 'Oh Aramis, fuck me. Please, fuck me!' Holy shit, I came in my pants when you said that."

"Really?" I asked.

"I went off like a rocket. Then you flipped on your back and stroked yourself so hard and shot come all over the place. Thank God the window was locked, 'cause I would have probably broken in to lick all of the come off your chest. But that wasn't even the best part. You know what I saw next?"

I did know, and I was mortified. My voice was a high-pitched croak. "Oh shit."

He licked his lips and said, "Tell me what I saw next, Eliot."

"No!" I whined. I wasn't about to say it out loud.

Aramis took my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisted it gently. "Tell me."

"I can't!"

"Tell me."

I shook my head, but my resolve was slipping. He sucked the nub into his mouth and I cried out. "Ah! I cleaned the come off my chest with my fingers. Yes, Aramis! Oh fuck yes."

Still sucking my nipple, Aramis reached down to finger my hole. Very slowly he slid a finger in, stretching me. "And then what did you do?"

A second finger was added and he tapped my prostate. The pleasure was too much. My body went rigid and I suddenly didn’t care about being embarrassed. I wound my fingers into his hair and groaned. "I… I licked my fingers and ate my come."

"So fucking hot," Aramis whispered. "You want me to fuck you, baby?"

I scurried up onto my hands and knees. "Yes. Now. Hard."

"You asked for it." He slammed into me and we both cried out. I looked into his eyes and saw the hunger there, so I turned my head to the side and offered my throat. Aramis growled quietly before sinking his fangs into me.

********************

In a concrete cell attached to the Ambrogi's wine cellar, Blake Becker paced restlessly. He stood accused of breaking one of the Coven's most strict rules: never reveal the existence of vampires to humans. It was an offense punishable by death, and he was terrified.

He never thought sending the human to the club would be that big a deal. All he wanted to do was to scare Eliot away, to get rid of him. If only he could do that, Blake could finally have Aramis for himself.


****************************************


Don't forget to visit the other flashers!

Avery Dawes
Carol Pedroso
Chris T. Kat
Cia Nordwell
JC Wallace
Johayan
Jon Keys
Julie Lynn Hayes
MA Church
Matthias Williamsonh
Nephylim
Ravon Silvius
Sarah Hayes
Shelly Schulz
Tali Spencer
TC Collins
Victoria Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment