Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wednesday Briefs - Boys of Belsmeade 31


Welcome to Wednesday Briefs! It's flash fiction, so this story will be presented in 1000(ish)-word chapters. I hope you enjoy it, and check out the many other flashers, whose links are below. You can also check out the Wednesday Briefs Blog for more info and to sign up for email notifications.

Thanks for reading!



THE BOYS OF BELSMEADE


Chapter Thirty-One

We stood in the middle of the room, kissing passionately. Without looking away from my eyes, Aramis unbuckled my belt and tossed it onto the floor. The pants, which were far too big, fell down around my ankles. I tripped on them and fell onto my ass. My pride was bruised, but I quickly got to my knees and looked up at my mate.

"I want to suck you," I said quietly.

"Please, Eliot."

I quickly got his pants down around his thighs, and I whimpered when I saw the long, thick cock pointing right at me. Wrapping my fingers around him, I licked my lips and looked up at Aramis through my lashes. "You promise to fuck me after?"

His smile was sinful. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week. How does that sound?"

I kissed the tip of his cock and sucked gently, working my tongue into the slit. Aramis hissed in pleasure and I grinned. I reached around and stroked his ass, then got an idea. I wondered if Aramis had ever had his ass played with before. I figured he'd stop me if he didn't like it, so I went with my instinct. I pulled off his cock and sucked a finger into my mouth. Aramis' eyebrows drew down.

I slipped my hand between his legs and circled his tight opening with my finger. His legs shook and he inhaled sharply. It was amazing, exerting this much power over my mate. I wrapped one hand around his dick, stroking him, using my spit as lube while I worked the tip of my finger into him. He winced, so I withdrew my finger and rubbed his thigh. "Have you ever had anything in your ass before?"

"N-no," he breathed.

"You trust me?" I asked. He nodded, so I gently pushed my finger back into him, in and out, until I was all the way in. I began long, slow thrusts, until the worried lines on his face smoothed out and a small smile curved his lips. He was enjoying it, thank God. A drop of pre-come gathered on the tip of his cock and I licked it off. My mate swore under his breath and his ass tensed around my finger.

"Relax," I said.

"Feels weird," he said.

"Good weird?" I bent my finger forward and rubbed his prostate.

Aramis arched his back and cried out, "Holy shit, that is so fucking good weird!" He grabbed me by the shoulder and tugged. "Gotta fuck you, baby."

I slowly pulled out of his ass and he grunted from the sensation. He ripped off my shirt, then his own. Then he bent me over the bed and knelt down behind me. Even though he'd done it before, I couldn't help but gasp when his tongue breached my body. It was wild. I'd never seen him that eager before. He swirled his tongue around my hole, then pushed a finger into me. Another finger quickly followed and I yelped.

Aramis froze and asked, "Are you okay? I didn’t hurt you, did I?"

"No," I said impatiently. "Please, Air. Just fuck me already."

"Gladly, babe."

He was on his feet and sliding into me before I could blink. I wasn't quite stretched enough, and it was a little painful, but I needed my mate. I shoved a hand under myself and fisted my dick. "Fuck me. Oh shit, fuck me."

His pace picked up and he leaned over me. His chest hair rubbed against the bare skin of my back and I groaned. The groan turned into a cry of ecstasy when I felt my mate's fangs scrape my shoulder. I turned my head and offered myself, as much as I could in the position I was in.

"Mine," Aramis snarled. His fangs pierced my skin and I fought for a second before giving in to the delicious pleasure of feeding my mate. The gentle tug against my skin was in sharp contrast to the brutal thrusting of his hips and I was driven to the edge quickly.

"Coming," I breathed. "Holy fuck, Aramis. Come with me, please."

I tightened my muscles around him and reveled in the long, low moan I dragged from my mate. Hot come spilled deep inside me and I cried out as I came all over my hand and the bed I was pressed against. Aramis licked the bite on my throat and collapsed on top of me.

"I never want to move again," he mumbled.

"Me neither, but—"

His phone buzzed with a text and we both growled at being interrupted. "S'pose I should get it?"

"No." It buzzed again, so I nodded. "Yes."

He pulled out of me carefully and stood, but then put a hand on my lower back, holding me down. "Jesus Christ, you look so fucking slutty, laying there with my come dripping out of your ass."

"Slutty?" I repeated with a scowl.

Aramis raised his eyebrows. "Sexy?"

"Better. Now answer your phone while I figure out what to wear." I yanked the sheet off the bed and cleaned up with it. No way was I walking around with my mate's spunk dripping out of me. Looking around for clothes, I realized I had no choice but to pull on the too-big pants and belt them tightly. All of the buttons on my shirt were gone, but it was better than nothing, so I pulled it on and let it hang open.

He dug through his pants and pulled out his cell. "Oh shit."

My gut clenched. "Oh shit, what?"

He showed me his phone and I read the text from Epp: Nice performance. Everyone heard you. Mom's gone apeshit and says to get down here now, looking respectable if you can. We tried to distract her with a game of cribbage, but she's pretty pissed.

"Oh shit," I repeated, and followed Aramis down to meet our fate.


To be continued...

****************************************

Don't forget to visit the other flashers!

Carol Pedroso
Cia Nordwell
Chris T. Kat
Elyzabeth VaLey
Jim Dunaway
Johayan
Jon Keys
Julie Lynn Hayes
Tali Spencer



No comments:

Post a Comment