Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday Briefs - Boys of Belsmeade 30


Welcome to Wednesday Briefs! It's flash fiction, so this story will be presented in 1000(ish)-word chapters. I hope you enjoy it, and check out the many other flashers, whose links are below. You can also check out the Wednesday Briefs Blog for more info and to sign up for email notifications.

Thanks for reading!



THE BOYS OF BELSMEADE


Chapter Thirty

Betina dragged John through the forest, toward the group of waiting SUVs. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him, her tongue sliding teasingly over her fangs.

John groaned and felt his cock getting hard. "Where are we going?"

"The count's villa. We'll have privacy there, for a while at least." Digging keys out of her pocket, she opened the doors of a large Mercedes. "Get in."

"Okay," John said nervously. This was all happening very fast. He knew that Benita was meant to be his mate, but they literally knew nothing about one another. "Can we just talk, though?"

Benita pulled onto the road and asked absently, "Talk? Why?"

He cleared his throat and answered, "I… I'm scared, Benita."

She brought the car to a screeching halt and gaped at him. "Are you scared of me?"

John put a hand to her cheek and smiled reassuringly. "Of course not. Look, I know you're my mate. I feel it with everything that I am, but this is all completely new to me. I didn't know vampires were real until two days ago when I found out my son had been turned. Then, I was kidnapped, turned into a vampire, and woke up in some demented woman's bed."

"Don't talk about her," Benita said with a growl.

"Sorry. But then the windows exploded, and I was rescued by some vast vampire army, and Eliot was there, and then you show up, and I run away with you, and… it's all extremely overwhelming. I mean, what am I going to do? I suppose I can retire. Lord knows I hate the politics of medicine, but what do I tell my friends? What do I tell Eliot's mother?"

Benita leaned over and kissed him softly. "I'm so sorry, John. I was so caught up in my own feelings that I've neglected what you've been through. We'll go to the count's villa and talk. We'll take as much time as you need, and you can ask anything you need to. The rest—us—will come in time."

He squirmed in his seat. "Not the best choice of words." Benita bit her lip and looked apologetic. John kissed her again and said, "Maybe I'll ask some questions tonight, but there are some things that just can't wait much longer."

********************

"Where do you think Dad went?" I asked Aristes.

"I suspect they went back to the count's villa," he replied with a smile.

I sighed and Aramis put an arm around me. "Hey, babe. Be happy for him."

"Happy?" I shrieked, smacking his hand away. "Aramis, do you have any idea what has happened here? Dad has a job. He has family, friends, coworkers, and let's not forget Mom, who, I'm sure, will be very interested to know why her ex-husband has suddenly become a plasma-holic!"

Marco laughed from the front seat. Aurelia put a hand to my cheek. "My dear Eliot, you must remain calm. You've been under a great deal of stress and you'll need to feed soon. I know that your world has been turned upside down, but trust me when I say everything will be all right. Yes, it will take time to work out the details, but you will have all of us to help. Benita also has many resources at her disposal, and is an extremely wealthy woman. Your father will not want for anything."

I picked at a loose thread on my pants. "Well… where does she live?"

"In Tuscany," Aristes answered. "Beautiful villa."

"Figures. I've always wanted to go to Tuscany."

"Then we'll go," Aramis said. "When school's done, we'll backpack through Tuscany."

His smile was so sweet that I couldn't resist it. I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed onto his lap, burying my face against his chest. "I love you, Aramis," I said with a yawn.

"Love you, baby," he replied, kissing the top of my head. Then I heard his thoughts come through to me. "You'd better get some sleep now, because I plan on fucking you all night long."

Since I'd been able to project my thoughts to the count, I thought I'd try it again. I concentrated hard. "Hey, Aramis? Can you hear me?"

His arms tightened around me. "You did it! I'm proud of you."

I craned my neck up so he could kiss me. What started out gently quickly morphed into a breathy battle of tongues and lips. His cock hardened beneath me and I squeaked in surprise.

"Boys!" Aristes warned. "Behave yourselves."

Aramis tickled my ribs and I giggled, trying to smack his hands away. Aurelia sighed. "I guess I'll have to separate you. Eliot, sit over here, and I'll sit in the middle."

"But—" Aramis began, as his mother yanked me off his lap. Humiliation killed my erection, thank God. I buckled my seatbelt without complaint, but I could tell my mate was seriously pissed. He sighed loudly and dramatically at regular intervals for the rest of the drive.

When we finally arrived at the count's villa, I barely had time to hear the count say, "Your father and Benita are in the guest house and will join us later," before Aramis dragged me upstairs.

"Gee, this isn't obvious," I huffed.

Halfway down the hall, Aramis backed me up against the wall and kissed me hard. "I am so fucking horny," he whispered in my ear. "Want you now."

"Take me then," I said before fixing my mouth to his.

The noise of someone coming up the stairs jolted us apart, so we ran in to the nearest guest room and locked the door. Aramis dropped to his knees and looked up at me with a knowing smile. With excruciating slowness, he remove my belt and tossed it onto the floor. The pants, which were far too big, fell down around my ankles.


To be continued...

****************************************

Don't forget to visit the other flashers!

Carol Pedroso
Cia Nordwell
Chris T. Kat
Elyzabeth VaLey
Jim Dunaway
Julie Lynn Hayes
MA Church
Nephylim

No comments:

Post a Comment