Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Seven Things About Me

Wow. I was tagged by M.A. Church to reveal seven things about me that might be interesting. I'll rack my brain.

1. I enjoy--okay I'm obsessed with--male models, and I have an incredibly understanding husband who just shakes his head and chuckles.

2. I speak little bits of Spanish, French, German, Danish, Italian and Ancient Greek.

3. I never finish an entire beverage, and there's always just 3/4" left in the glass. I don't know why, but it's completely true.

4. My children both have photographic memories and can also remember something almost instantly after hearing it. In other words...I'm fucked!!!


5. My "nom de blog" is VampWriter because I'm writing a novel about--would you believe?--vampires. I have finished the first book and am editing it right now. There will be at least one more, if not two.

6. I absolutely love vintage illustrations, especially those that are humorous, unintentionally inappropriate, intentionally chauvenistic, sexually suggestive, or downright bizarre. As in the example on the left. I will never understand that image.

7. I was dragged into the m/m romance world by reading (and loving!) the work of all of you who did/still do write for Literotica. I thank you and blame you all equally!

My son is climbing up a curtain, so I gotta run!! All for now, gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment