Thursday, October 4, 2012

Inspiration for tonight!

I found a short film by Bell Soto titled "Night Hotel," and it has fueled me to get writing! All of Bell's films are stunning, but this one hit especially close to home. It's only about 1 minute long, so please watch it. I'm sure you'll love it! Below the video I'll include some amazing stills.

Visit Bell Soto's Sites:


Thanks again to Bell Soto for allowing me to share his work.

Night Hotel
a film by Bell Soto
(2009)

models: Nick Hinman (Wilhelmina)
Douglas Neitzke (L'Equipe)

Featuring Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2010 Collection


 "The Hunger"
a still from the film Night Hotel by Bell Soto
models: l. Nick Hinman, r. Douglas Neitzke


 "Observation"
a still from the film Night Hotel by Bell Soto
models: l. Douglas Neitzke, r. Nick Hinman


 "Immortal Bite"
a still from the film Night Hotel by Bell Soto
models: l. Nick Hinman, r. Douglas Neitzke


All images © Bell Soto


No comments:

Post a Comment